Unique Ways To Host A Wedding Brunch
A majority of weddings are held during the afternoon or night, but a wedding brunch can open up new opportunities and options for couples. Along with easier access to wedding venues, couples can customize their meal options to incorporate breakfast. Traditional breakfast meals can be upgraded to add a touch of romance and elegance to any wedding day.
If you're planning a wedding brunch, consider the following options to make the reception as memorable as possible. Many venues can accommodate these requests and deliver a quality meal for you and your guests.
When you choose a wedding venue with catering services, you have the chance to offer guests a full omelet bar. Omelet bars can feature a number of upgrades so every guest can enjoy personalized meals.
- Egg Options: Along with regular eggs, guests can have the option of egg whites or powdered eggs. This can help appeal to different dieting decisions.
- Vegetable Options: Guests can enjoy a variety of fresh vegetables in their omelet, including mushrooms, tomatoes, or onions.
- Meat Options: A variety of meats can be made available for an omelet. This includes ham, bacon, and sausage.
Wedding Brunch Cakes
Planning your wedding cake can go in a whole new direction when you have a brunch wedding. The following ideas can represent the classic wedding cake with a nice breakfast twist.
- Doughnut Cake: Layers of delicious donuts can be stacked together to form a great wedding cake. Toppings like frosting and sprinkles have the ability to showcase your wedding colors in the design.
- Muffin Tower: Cupcake towers are popular for weddings, but a muffin tower is more ideal for a brunch. By choosing a muffin tower, you have the ability to select from a variety of muffins for your guests.
- Stuffed French Toast: You can get the ultimate wedding toast by ordering a tower filled with stuffed french toast. Toppings and fillings like banana, whipped cream, and strawberry drizzle help transform the french toast from a breakfast into an elegant wedding dessert.
Add a custom touch to your wedding brunch by hosting a custom waffle station. Various companies give you the ability to order a custom waffle iron plate. By supplying your wedding venue with the plate, the chefs there can create custom waffles that guests can enjoy with a variety of toppings. When ordering a custom waffle iron, you can select from a variety of options including you and your spouse's initials, the wedding venue, a short quote, or a symbol of love like a heart.
Steak & Eggs
Brunch doesn't have to mean you're leaving guests without some good meat. Chefs at wedding venues can craft a great combination of steak and eggs to create an elegant meal. Steak is great when served with eggs and can provide the main meat course that many people seek at a wedding reception. As an alternative to steak, a baked ham provides a great compliment to breakfast foods too. It has more of an elegant touch than other options like bacon or sausage.
Touches Of Love
Small changes at the wedding venue can help make your wedding brunch a big success. Consider working with the venue and catering to implement the following romantic changes.
- Heart Shapes: Whether it's pancakes or fresh-cut strawberries, it's really easy to add heart shapes throughout your brunch meal.
- Morning Flowers: Every table can be spruced up with a variety of bright and fresh flowers that represent your romance along with a lively brunch feeling.
- Picnic Style Options: If the venue is outdoors, consider setting up the brunch in a picnic style. This is ideal for brunches that involve easy to eat foods like doughnuts or muffins.
Communicating and working with the venue that you choose is the best way to ensure things go as smooth as possible during your wedding day.